08 February 2011

MAAFKAN SYE YE :((

salam sumerr ..
first of all .. I want to apologize.
because I had to take your time to read my entry that seems strange.
I do not know where I should start first.
in recent years. I do not feel comfortable with the situation myself.
moreover I like to face a very strange feeling reply.
My heart is always unpleasant taste. like there is something that will happen.
I am not so healthy after all these days since.

If there is anything that happened to me. do not think it is a bad thing or good. I want to apologize to you all. on that know me or not. what should be lawful lawful.

KLU SAYA JATUH BANGUNKAN SAYA ..
KLU SAYA SAKIT , UBATKAN LA SAYA ..
KLU SAYA SEDIH , SENYUM KAN SAYA ..
KLU SAYA MATI , KUBURKAN SAYA ..



copy paste are not allowed . be yourself . thanks for read this entry

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...